Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Lexicomp is a database containing comprehensive clinical drug information.
Instaling Lexicomp App
About this app: Lexicomp is a comprehensive clinical drug information provided as part of the Institutional subscription to Lexicomp.
To download app:
- Go to Lexicomp and click on the blue button labeled Mobile Access Codes.
- Select platform: iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad or Android.
- If you already have a Lexicomp personal account or app installed, choose existing customer.
If you have not created an account, choose new customer.
- Now login to your Lexicomp account with the username & password you just created.
- In the Subscriptions section, Add a Subscription by Code, type or paste the Lexicomp authorization code.
- On your mobile device, go to app store, download Lexicomp and login with your Lexicomp login/password.
- License agreement pops up. Accept.
- Select Automatic Update preference: WiFi only or Wifi and Data; Tap Next.
- Select your Library content preference: I will select the content sets to install; or Download ALL content sets for me; Tap Get Started.
- Select content sets or tap Download ALL.
- After the update is complete, tap the Menu button in the top right corner and tap Home.
- Select an icon to begin accessing your Lexicomp Mobile App subscription.