- October 21, 2014: Bioinformatics Basics workshop. Registration is full, but a repeat of this workshop is scheduled for December 15, 2014. For more information, visit Classes@Miner.
- October 23, 2014: Transcriptomics and Integrated Genomics Research-in-progress Seminar Series (TIGR), 9:30-10:30 AM, KMRBX 1-11211. Dr. Dongmei Li will present.
- October 24, 2014: the Center for Integrated Research Computing (CIRC) will be hosting 4 workshop sessions from 2-5 PM, Goergen 101 (on the River Campus). These sessions will cover "Getting Connected" to the CIRC, an "Overview of the BlueHive and LINUX", "Slurm Resource Management and Running Jobs on BlueHive", and "Modules and Software". Please register by October 23.
- November 13, 2014: Wilmot Cancer Institute Annual Scientific Symposium, 9 AM-4 PM, Class of '62 Auditorium and Flaum Atrium. Keynote address will be presented by Lewis C. Cantley, Ph.D., Director, Meyer Cancer Center at Weill Cornell Medical College.
- November 19, 2014: 2014 Regional Proteomics Symposium, 9 AM-5PM, Class of '62 Auditorium and Flaum Atrium. Keynote address will be presented by Donald Hunt, Ph.D., University of Virginia, Departments of Chemistry and Pathology.
Bioinformatics Resources at URMC
601 Elmwood Avenue, Box LIBR
Rochester, NY 14642
Phone: (585) 275-6940