The following is a list of Miner Library databases that will be helpful in locating articles and information. View more at Miner Library.
If you would like search help or research assistance from a Sladen librarian, please contact the library or fill out the Literature Search Request form.
- PubMed@UR. Provided by the National Library of Medicine, the PubMed database searches over 21 million biomedical citations from the MEDLINE database and select life science journals.
- Embase An international biomedical literature database that indexes more than 8,500 peer-reviewed journals for users looking for drug, medical device, and disease-related information.
- UpToDate UpToDate provides evidence-based summaries on a variety of clinical topics, drug information powered by LexiComp, and a collection of medical calculators.
- ClinicalKey ClinicalKey is a clinical search engine that delivers access to authoritative medical and surgical content from Elsevier. ClinicalKey provides over 500 full text journals, over 1000 reference books, Procedures Consult videos, and more.
- AccessMedicine AccessMedicine provides access to more than 60 medical textbooks, thousands of images and illustrations, interactive self-assessment, case files, and diagnostic tools.
- Cochrane LibraryThe Cochrane Library provides access to high quality, evidence-based medical literature. The database searches Cochrane systematic reviews, clinical trials, and other resources.
- Web of Science This database indexes over 12,000 scientific journals including meeting abstracts. Official journal impact factors from the Journal Citation Reports are also accessible from this resource.