Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Know the 3 keys for searching effectively
- Describe the contents of PubMed
- Identify and use appropriate MeSH terms
- Construct a search using Boolean operators
- Use PubMed filters
- PubMed tips
Linking Google Scholar to Miner Library
- Search for University of Rochester and save
- You can now see links to full text in your Google Scholar search results!
Don't forget your Boolean operators!
LibKey Nomad is a browser extension that facilitates access to the Libraries' full-text resources as you find research on the web. LibKey Nomad provides one-click access to full text from websites like PubMed, Wikipedia, and publisher pages.
To download LibKey Nomad:
- Head to the LibKey Nomad site
- Select your Browser:
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
- Select the University of Rochester as your library