Welcome to the Phase 1 guide for information resources at Miner Library. This guide contains access to textbooks and resources for each course you will be taking. You will also find helpful tools, resources, apps, literature search tips, videos, and more. Miner Library has a wide variety of information sources to help you succeed during your time here at the University of Rochester.
A few of the services librarians can help with:
- Personal Librarian to support you while you are a student. You will be assigned your Personal Librarian during MEI.
- 1-1 instructional sessions to discuss search strategies and techniques in PubMed, Google Scholar, Cochrane, Web of Science, and other important resources
- Information about and assistance with data management
- Guidance on publishing and journal selection
- Assistance with library-supported citation managers Endnote and RefWorks