All UR-affiliated corresponding authors can waive OA fees for articles published in Microbiology Society journals.
The Microbiology Society, the largest society of its kind in Europe, publishes journals covering basic and applied research of microbiology including viruses, bacteria, fungi, algae, protozoa, prions, rickettsiae, and mycoplasma.
Publish and Read (under Author Identification)
- Corresponding author must be affiliated with the University of Rochester
- Verify Eligibility and indicate the Publish and Read for OA when submitting your manuscript
- The Microbiology Society will check the email domain name of the corresponding author to confirm eligibility
- The corresponding author's affiliation must match the paying institution on the date of acceptance
- It is the corresponding authors' responsibility to provide the correct affiliation information (including an institutional email address)
- Manuscript acceptance date must be from 1/1/2022 - 12/31/2024.